International Student Festival in Trondheim, Norway ( ISFiT 2011), 11-20 February 2011

ISFiT 2011 will be held for the eleventh time in February 2011 in Trondheim, Norway. ISFiT is the world’s largest student festival, and the thematic focus for 2011 will be global health. The festival will include around 400 students from every corner of the world, and around 400 volunteers who work towards a common goal: building the ideas and attitudes that will shape the future.

ISFiT is both a conference and festival as it provides a varied cultural programme promoting global health through concerts, art performances, theatre, and exhibitions as well as debates, workshops, dialogue groups and meetings. In the past, it featured profiled names such as Desmond Tutu, His Holiness the Dalai Lama, Shirin Ebadi, and Betty Williams.

In order to achieve diversity among the participants, please help spread the word by distributing information material about the ISFiT 2011.

To receive the information material, please enter your contact information online at: http://www.isfit.org/contact/personal_contacts/new or write to infopackage@isfit.org

58 Comments

1. Sylvester p. Harris says:

I want to become a participant in the up-coming International Student Festival in Trondheim.
    I am a candidate for Master degree in business administration(Finance) at the University of Liberia,west Africa. Kindly send me all requirement for the process. I had read a lot about this beautiful and prestigious festival. Count me in and let us share diversified culture.

Sylvester p.Harris
    West Africa, Liberia

2. OJONG NDIP PAUL says:

good day sir i will like to attend there conference i am in Ukraine and i need an levitation to take a visa to attend this conference sir so i need your help to get invitation to attend

3. rosemary says:

hii, i really want to attend the festival, so how can i apply?

4. NKEZUMUKAMA Prime says:

I am very interested in participating to the festival and I welcome the chance of beeing selected
    From BURUNDI
    HEART OF AFRICA

5. NKEZUMUKAMA Prime says:

I am from BURUNDI-AFRICA and I would welcome the chance of beeing selected so that I can take part in that conference
    Thank you and good luck to the applicants

6. Rr Ersabilaa says:

Hi! Im very exciting about this. Are there student festival will be held again? In2012? How can i join it?

7. Arthur karnquee says:

i am from Liberia and a christian youth worker. i could like to be part of this youth festival because i want to learn some idea and skills from your program in order to improve my youth ministry. i have much interest because you are interested in the new generation. i appreciate your effort because what we do with our people today determined the future.