ISFiT 2011 will be held for the eleventh time in February 2011 in Trondheim, Norway. ISFiT is the world’s largest student festival, and the thematic focus for 2011 will be global health. The festival will include around 400 students from every corner of the world, and around 400 volunteers who work towards a common goal: building the ideas and attitudes that will shape the future.

ISFiT is both a conference and festival as it provides a varied cultural programme promoting global health through concerts, art performances, theatre, and exhibitions as well as debates, workshops, dialogue groups and meetings. In the past, it featured profiled names such as Desmond Tutu, His Holiness the Dalai Lama, Shirin Ebadi, and Betty Williams.

In order to achieve diversity among the participants, please help spread the word by distributing information material about the ISFiT 2011.

To receive the information material, please enter your contact information online at: http://www.isfit.org/contact/personal_contacts/new or write to infopackage@isfit.org

58 Comments

1. iwant to join this festval in 2011 please send me requiements

2. iwant to join this festval in 2011 please send me requiements

3. admin says:

Please contact the organizers directly

4. BAKARE ADESHINA KAZEEM says:

I HAVE INTEREST ,WHAT IS THE NEST THINGS TO DO AGAIN,HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN
    THANK
    KAZEEM

5. ella tamufor says:

hey, greetings from Nigeria. our organization, int’l youth peace tourism and development initiative runs a student educational exchange programme, that encourageslearning and leadership and promote a culture of peace among young people through intercultural exchanges, seminars and conferences camping. we would like to introduce this programme on our calender of events for 2011 and also spread the details through our networks and our diverse participants, if you would give us the privillege to.

thank you and looking forwrd to read from you

6. mohamed duale says:

i want to join this festival plz let me know the requirement.thanks

7. Francis Osara says:

Dear Sir,
    Landmark International Organization Inc; is a charitable non governmental organization registered in Nigeria with registered charity no 12, 286.
    Focusing on Health, Environment and Sustainable Development through integrated program of research, public education and advocacy, we network with many organizations worldwide.

We kindly express our interest in the above mentioned conference,with the participation of the delegates below:

1. Mr. Francis O. Osara
    2. Mrs Ese Osara
    3. Mr. Kingsley Ehimen

Kindly send invitation letters urgently other relevant information, preferably by E-mail attachment and send the originals through air mail.Many thanks for your anticipated cooperation while looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

Francis O. Osara,
    President,
    For: Landmark International Organization Inc,
    12 Michael Adekoya Street,
    Ilupeju Estate,
    Mushin L.G.A.,
    P.O.Box 9981,
    Lagos Nigeria.
    Mobile:,234-8060030814, 2348078753019

8. BURINGI JULIET says:

I would like to attend the International Student Festival in Trondheim, Norway ( ISFiT 2011), 11-20 February 2011 and I request to be registered and invited.

Thanks

9. Asma Haroon says:

I want to join this festival.. I am very much interested in global health and global environment. please email me the information

10. hi my name is alkafumba alhassan sanoe ,
    i am a liberian that is runing a non govermental ngo that is invole in helping homeless children that lost their parent during the liberia civil war i will really like to asked for assitance to attend this coming confrence call i get the requirment of this confrence

11. Akinyele Adeyemi Isaac says:

am adeyemi akinyele interested in coming for the program going on

12. Harris says:

We are two students from Ghana want to join this year festival 2011 please send us requiments

13. KUNLE ABIONA says:

Kindly send to us the registration form through email attachment.

Regards,

KUNLE

14. andrew najib says:

I’d like to join this event and send me information material related to this event… thank you

15. Nsereko Harriet says:

I was a student in the University of Oslo, just completed in August. Iam interested in attending the festival. Please send me the registration form through email, i will cater for the rest.
    Regards.

16. Dear Sir/Madam,

I wish to participate in the up-coming International Student Festival in Trondheim. I would be happy if you could register me or send me application form.

Thank you.

Emmanuel Kwaku Oteng
    Accra, Ghana.

17. Sraman says:

I’m a student and interest to attend conferene please send me requiment

18. mubarak says:

I’m a student studying in Malaysia and interest in attending the forthcoming conference please send me requirement.

19. Nigel Chitombo says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you.

Nigel Chitombo
    Zimbabwe

20. Akande Adekunle Oyewole says:

My name is adekunle,am a member of green club in nigeria,more so am a fasilitator of ondo youth club in nigeria and i wish to be part of international student festival in trondheim (ISFIT 2011 )in norway.i will be glad if u can send application form to my mail address.Thanks

21. I would like to sure attend and must participate in the International Student Festival in Trondheim, Norway ( ISFiT 2011), 11-20 February 2011 and I request to be registered and invited me. and please send me invitation.

from: ASHRAF
    0092-302-6881122

22. Raghav says:

temme d requirements..
    i m a medical student..

23. FRANK OWUSU MENSAH says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you.
    FRANK

24. Mohammed D, Kanneh says:

I wish to participate in this coming International student festival in Trondheim.I would appreciate if you could send all necessary informations including the registration process concerning the conference.(Liberia)

25. Exodus Youth says:

We are an edutainment(education and entertainment) organization that perfoms acrobatics,drama and African traditional dances from Nairobi,Kenya.we are willing to perfom at the festival. please fill free to contact us on anything ragarding perfomance during this great event.
    thank you.

Fidelis
    Chairperson.

26. puspa Raj Adhikari says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you.
    Puspa Raj Adhikari

27. ibrahim ali zakari says:

yours faithfully
    ali

28. michael says:

I wish to participate in the up-coming International student festival in Trondheim.I will like to no the requirment to come,im student of GAU,in North cyprus,i will be happy to see you application form for registration in my box,have a nice day.

29. Bukenya Denis says:

December 28th,2o1o,at 14:47
    Dear sir\madam Am ugandan citizen iwish to paticipate in the up coming festival in Trondheim in Norway (ISFIT 2o11).am chairperson youth talents kampala uganda. iwould be happy if u register me and send me application form. yrs denis

30. Dearsir/madam
    iwish to participate in the up coming international student festival in Trondheim.am chairperson( youth alive talents) we are to represent many performances like drama,traditional cultures ,singing and so many others.i will very happy if may request is putted in to consideration.like application and registretion yours,bukenya Denis kampala uganda.

31. Bukenya denis says:

am bukenya denis iwish to participate in the in the festival .am ugandan

32. CHO PASHIBELLE says:

I wish to participate in the up-coming International student festival in Trondheim.I will like to no the requirment to come,im student of the International Unversity of Bamenda Cameroon,i will be happy to see you application form for registration in my box,have a nice day.

33. CHO PASHIBELLE says:

yours faithfully

34. TOSIN says:

am so much interested in this program in will be for respond

35. Agnieszka says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I wish to participate in the up-coming International Student Festival in Trondheim. I am student international relations of the University Nicolaus Copernicus from Toru. student I be happy if you could register me or send me application form.

Thank you.

36. Agnieszka says:

Agnieszka from Poland

37. Agnieszka says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I wish to participate in the up-coming International Student Festival in Trondheim. I am student international relations of the University Nicolaus Copernicus from Torun/Poland, I am interested in global environment I would be happy if you could register me or send me application form.

Thank you.

Agnieszka from Torun

38. Viktoriia says:

Dear Sir or Madam,

I wish to be participants in International Student Festival in Trondheim Norway ( ISFiT 2011), 11-20 February 2011 . I am student of Kiev Economic National University from Ukraine, I am interested in global environment I would be glad if you could register me or send me application form.
    I have been a many international conferences and conggress where were touched the subject of global environment. I have a lot of experiments of this problem.

Viktoriia From Ukraine

39. Kigozi Meddy says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I wish to participate in the up-coming International student festival in Trondheim.I will like to no the requirment to come,im student of Kampala International Unversity of Uganda,i will be happy to see you application form for registration in my box,have a nice day.

Thank you.

Kigozi meddy Abdul

meddykgz@yahoo.com

Uganda

40. Shahriyar says:

Hi.
    I appreciate so festivals
    I learn natural sciences. global health is not far from my subject
    I`m from Azerbaijan. I graduated Baku State University bachelor degree and at the moment I study master degree at Azerbaijan State Pedagogical University.
    Is it possible take part in this festival?
    thanks for attention

41. ebrima ceesay says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I wish to participate in the up-coming International Student Festival in Trondheim. I would like to be registered or send me the application proceedure.

Thank you.

42. salim mbye says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I wish to participate in the up-coming International student festival in Trondheim.I would like to know the application proceedure,it would be a pleasure to be registered. hope to hear fom you soon.

warm regards

Thank you.

43. Ebenezer Clinton A. Sowah says:

i will like to be part of this programme,can u please send me the necessary information thank you

44. Ebenezer Clinton A. Sowah says:

i am a Ghanaian ad will like to be part of the programme. Please me the the necessary information through my inbox, hope to hear from you, thank you.

45. Ebenezer Clinton A. Sowah says:

when exactly is the festival comencing?

46. Richard Nana Kojo Owusu says:

i am intrested in the festival soo please send me the detail and other informations, thank you

47. harris tolulope says:

hello am harris by name am a citizen of Nigeria but i study in Malaysia am one of the international student i will like to be there at the conference.

48. Meline Hakobyan says:

Hello. My name is meline. As I liked your program very much I would like to participate in your program in 2011. So lease let me know each detail of your program

49. uthman abdul hanaan says:

Dear sir;I am a student of university of ez zitouna.I am a Ghananian native and want to participate in your upcoming conference.

50. M.Christopher says:

Dear

How are you? I saw you post on the Internet so i will like you to Contact me on the Mail..So that i can tell you much of it and the Fee.

i waiting your response.

M.Christopher

51. Sylvester p. Harris says:

I want to become a participant in the up-coming International Student Festival in Trondheim.
    I am a candidate for Master degree in business administration(Finance) at the University of Liberia,west Africa. Kindly send me all requirement for the process. I had read a lot about this beautiful and prestigious festival. Count me in and let us share diversified culture.

Sylvester p.Harris
    West Africa, Liberia

52. OJONG NDIP PAUL says:

good day sir i will like to attend there conference i am in Ukraine and i need an levitation to take a visa to attend this conference sir so i need your help to get invitation to attend

53. rosemary says:

hii, i really want to attend the festival, so how can i apply?

54. NKEZUMUKAMA Prime says:

I am very interested in participating to the festival and I welcome the chance of beeing selected
    From BURUNDI
    HEART OF AFRICA

55. NKEZUMUKAMA Prime says:

I am from BURUNDI-AFRICA and I would welcome the chance of beeing selected so that I can take part in that conference
    Thank you and good luck to the applicants

56. Rr Ersabilaa says:

Hi! Im very exciting about this. Are there student festival will be held again? In2012? How can i join it?

57. Arthur karnquee says:

i am from Liberia and a christian youth worker. i could like to be part of this youth festival because i want to learn some idea and skills from your program in order to improve my youth ministry. i have much interest because you are interested in the new generation. i appreciate your effort because what we do with our people today determined the future.