Deadline: 29 November 2010
The Africa-America Institute (AAI) is pleased to announce a call for applications for the next Transformational Leadership Program (TLP). AAI has partnered with The Coca-Cola Africa Foundation (TCCAF) on TLP to enhance professional management skills and leadership in Africa. This multiyear program offers both non-degree professional development and business degree training programs to African managers in Africa-based NGOs working in the fields of health, education, environment and entrepreneurship.
AAI invites the managers of eligible NGOs in Africa to apply for a TLP scholarship for:
Executive Education Short Courses at the Wharton School of Business
The eligibility criteria for NGO managers are:
* Applicants must be current employees of Non-governmental Organizations (NGOs)
* Applicants must be residents of an African country
* Applicants must have significant professional work experience (i.e. 8-25 years) working in NGOs
* NGOs must be doing work in the critical areas of health, education, environment (including water conservation) or entrepreneurship in Africa
* Applicants must be proficient in English
* Applicants must agree to return to their countries immediately upon completion of their training program
* Applicants cannot be previous TLP recipients (with the exception of Regional NGO Management Workshops)
Placement will be limited therefore the application process will be competitive.
Find out more