Web Content Management Internship
Open to: recent graduate, between 22 and 29 years old (maximum)
Remuneration: internship stipend (800 EUR per month for holders of a Bachelor’s degree, 1,000 EUR per month for holder of a Master’s degree)
The Technical Centre for Agricultural and Rural Cooperation (CTA) is a joint international institution of the African, Caribbean and Pacific (ACP) Group of States and the European Union (EU). CTA has an opening for an intern within the Knowledge Management and Communication (KMC) Programme.
The successful candidate will report to and work within the Associate Programme like a Coordinator for Web Content Management for tasks related to digital content management. He/she will report to and work with the Programme Coordinator for tasks related to metrics. He/she will also interact strongly with other colleagues in charge of communications and marketing.
- Recent graduate, between 22 and 29 years old (maximum);
- National of one of the ACP or EU States signatory to the Cotonou Agreement (79 African, Caribbean and Pacific States and the European Union Member States);
- University degree in web communication, digital content management, digital media, or any other discipline relevant to the duties to perform;
- Experience in writing for the web, online publishing (including image editing) and digital content management is preferred;
- Experience in analysis of data relating to online digital media is preferred;
- Excellent writing and editing skills;
- Excellent knowledge of English or French and satisfactory command of the other language;
- Keen interest in agricultural and rural development issues in developing countries is an advantage.
Participation in CTA activities will give you an invaluable experience at international level.
- Internship stipend (800 EUR per month for holders of a Bachelor’s degree, 1,000 EUR per month for holders of a Master’s degree);
- Payment of travel costs when joining and leaving the Centre;
- Medical coverage for emergency cases of sickness and accident, for the duration of the internship.
How to Apply?
Applications should include:
- A letter of motivation (maximum one page explaining why the candidate considers that he/she is in a position to contribute to CTA’s activities and what he/she expects to gain from the internship. The date of earliest availability should be specified as well.);
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae, preferably in EUROPASS format, highlighting qualifications, experience and skills with regards to the position;
- A copy of the highest diploma/degree, as well as training certificates related to the position. Original documents are to be presented once a candidate is selected.
- Two letters of recommendation and/or references.
Interested candidates are required to send the required documents and application via email or mail to Pascal Deleu, Human Resources Officer. Email address: email@example.com before Deadline: 15 January 2017
Please indicate in the ‘Subject’ of the email the title ‘Internship Web Content Management’.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
More information on the official website.