International Scholarship Programme Poland
Deadline: 30 September 2017
Scholarship: includes free tuition fees plus up to 10000 Euro of scholarship
International Scholarship Programme provides a unique opportunity for personal development and successful career in globalized World. You can be the one to take advantage of this excellent opportunity and become a part of the University of Dabrowa Górnicza academic community. The University of Dabrowa Górnicza located between two major urban centers in the south of Poland such as Katowice and Krakow is one of the most renown business and information technology universities in Poland.
In order to apply for an International Scholarship Programme, students need to be:
- Be a graduate of secondary school and have a certificate of graduation which entitles to apply for a higher education programme;
- Have knowledge of English language of at least B2 level according to Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (it will be verified during a personal interview with a teacher of English);
- No age limit.
- No tuition fee;
- Up to 10000 Euro of scholarship.
Want to Apply?
The following documents must be attached to the application:
- Application form to be filled in online;
- Documents which entitle to apply for higher education programme: certificate of graduation of secondary school, maturity diploma, university diploma with certified (sworn) translation into Polish language;
- Scan of passport (only the page with your photo);
- Medical certificate which declares that you are fit and can study;
- Disability certificate (if any).