Call for proposals for Sport as a tool for integration and social inclusion of refugees
The potential of sport as a tool for social inclusion has now been well documented. Consequently the opportunities that sport projects provide to support social inclusion of refugees in host communities are more and more exploited in many EU Member States.
As sport is one of the tools that might be used for the successful integration of refugees, local sport projects in particular may have an increasing role in trying to facilitate refugees’ integration into new communities.
Across the European Union, at Member States’ level or within European Union programmes, a wide range of initiatives have been taken and innovative projects are already being implemented.
This pilot project is a contribution to this effort and to a better integration of refugees through sport.
The documents relating to this call for proposals are available below:
- Call for proposals specifications: English, German and French (other languages will be provided upon request)
- Summaries: BG CS DA DE EL EN ES ET FI FR HR HU IT LT LV MT NL PL PT RO SK SLSV
- Grant Application Form: .doc .odt .pdf
- Model Grant Agreement: .doc, .odt, .pdf
- Annex III – Budget: .xlsx, .ods
- Annex IV and V – Model technical report and Model financial statement: .doc, .odt, .pdf
- Annex VIII – List of Supporting Documents: .xls, .ods, .pdf
- Declaration on Honour: .doc, .odt, .pdf
- Financial Identification Form
- Legal Entity Form